.

Helping you shoot bull's-eyes at the auction house

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Post Patch Day: Afterthoughts and Regrets

Its been a hectic few days now since the patch. Prices have fluctuated a lot lately even for the cheaper items but thankfully prices have settled back down to around the normal price range plus or minus 10g.

How Did I Do

I did okay after the patch. I put a decent amount of enchants, gems and belt buckles up before the servers came down. When I managed to make it back on I made about a 14k profit or so. Not great but not horrible either. I then started to craft a few sets of the new pvp gear but I haven't managed to sell any of it yet sadly.

Afterthoughts and Regrets

One of the main things I wish I did for the patch was to stockpile a lot more. Mainly I should of stockpiled a lot of  each volatile and a lot more obsidium ore and elementium ore. I also should of posted a lot more cut gems seeing how mine sold rather quickly.  Hindsight is 20/20 though so not much I can do about it now besides to learn from my mistakes for the next patch.

Well that's all for now, hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment